for 6 and 7 string guitar
Hello musical friends,
I have been developing a course over the years that I am very happy to be finally sharing with you soon!
This will be a unique course containing a series of short video lessons from a personal approach with various material, geared more towards intermediate and advanced players.
The material will be shared naturally in the same ways I have learned, (and still learning!), along my musical path. It will contain how I approach my practice, original material and also musical ideas from many masters I’ve had contact with in my life. I will be also referencing and crediting them throughout this course with the material and links shared.
This course will contain many topics and musical situations to be solved and explored such as:
- Intro on how to study (planner for studying with levels of time/dedication)
- Some basics of the musical language of Brazilian guitar
- Tips on instruments, luthiers, and gear
- Some archives, mp3's, pdf's and resources
- Songs by various composers (with arrangements)
- My original compositions
- Independence of the right and left hand
- Exercises with metronome
- Right hand
- Exercises for velocity
- Phrasing and chord formation
- Brazilian Rhythms
- Odd meters
- Improvisation ideas
- Use and importance of open strings
- Harmonies and voicing
- Forming chords and inversions
- Four note chords and dissonances
- Scales and arpeggios
- Active vs passive practice
Each "mini" course will be 4 lessons (once per week)
One lesson will be released per week focusing on one or more of these topics.
Each lesson will have a series of "mini" videos.
All of this material is very personal which I have collected and developed over my career and will be sharing naturally in the way I see and think about music and the guitar.
I highly encourage any player to assimilate any study material, absorb and apply freely to what is useful for you.
The course, for now will be shared via WhatsApp or Facebook private group once registration is completed.
Payment can be made via Paypal.
For more details on registration and payment please contact Fabiano.